Connection is human
We are social creatures, humans. We need relationship and connection with other humans. We can also find connection with other creatures and lifeforms. We're wired with this need and this capacity. I think that's beautiful and scary, and all the more reason to practice recognizing and cultivating it. This week, I share how I find a feeling of connection and healing in the Sat Yam Bubble meditation practice. I hope it's useful!
Listen to "Connection + Healing in the Bubble of Sat Yam Meditation"
What’s in this episode of Everyday Meditation?
- Welcome + getting situated, with a few thoughts on connection and healing.
- A little lead-in movement: Cat / childs
- Breathing practice: Padadirsasana (breath balancing)
- Meditation technique (awareness kriya): Sat Yam (bubble)
- A little re-grounding movement: Cat / cow
As always, I encourage you to make yourself at home in this practice: substitute, modify, do as you need to feel safe and present, including taking breaks!
After listening to the episode, perhaps check in: did you notice something that you want to carry with you? If yes, maybe jot it down in a notebook or record a voice memo to help you remember!
Be moving, be true, be you
photo credit mahdis mousavi, found on unsplash