how do you pause?
The movements offered in the "taking pauses" episode
- Lying on belly, rest forehead on hands
- Lying on belly, backbend
- Lying on belly, leg lift
- Kneeling seat, pause
- Kneeling seat, forward fold (child's)
- Kneeling seat, twist
- Hands/Knees, cat/cow
- Hands/Knees, arm lift (forward, side, backward)
- Hands/Knees, twist
- Kneeling lunge, fold + lift torso
- Kneeling lunge, forward fold
- Kneeling lunge, side bend
- Forward-leg seat, reach arms back
- Forward-leg seat, one leg bent, forward fold
- Forward-leg seat, pause
I guide you through this practice step by step, and you can choose to skip or stay with any area you like.
What makes this trauma informed?
Choices, invitations, noticing, open-ended experiments. Read more about those here.
Be moving, be true, be you
photo credit flavien beauvais, found on unsplash