Breathing is good for you
Especially when you slow down to enjoy it! Tune in for why I love alternate nostril breathing and how it helps me check in.
Listen to "My favorite breathing practice - Nadi Shodhana"
What’s in this episode of Everyday Meditation?
- Welcome + getting situated, with a few thoughts on why Nadi Shodhana is my favorite breathing practice
- A little lead-in movement: Seated cat/cow
- Breathing practice: Alternate Nostril Breathing / Nadi Shodhana (of course!)
- Meditation technique (awareness kriya): None
- A little re-grounding movement: Seated fold
As always, I encourage you to make yourself at home in this practice: substitute, modify, do as you need to feel safe and present, including taking breaks!
After listening to the episode, perhaps check in: did you notice something that you want to carry with you? If yes, maybe jot it down in a notebook or record a voice memo to help you remember!
Be moving, be true, be you
photo credit ninno jack jr, found on unsplash