Welcome back to Moved to Heal, episode number 3! I'm so glad you're here.
What’s in this episode?
In this week's movement episode, I'm inviting you to try "moving on breath."
Moves on offer
- torso rounding / backbending (cat/cow)
- lifting and lowering the arms (vertical)
- torso twist with arm moves (turn to the side)
From hands and knees:
- reach one leg straight behind you and draw it back in
- child's form (sitting back on the heels, folded forward)
- side bend (lean to the side)
- pause + stand
Focus on offer
I invite you to try "moving on breath." This can mean trying to move in time with your breathing, or it can mean trying to breathe in time with your movements.
After listening to the episode, perhaps take a moment to check in: did you notice something that you want to remember? If yes, maybe record a note (written or spoken) to yourself to help you remember.
You can give it a try when you're ready
Be moving, be true, be you
photo credit joe yates on unsplash