It's ok to take a break
Many of us meditate for a purpose that is not all consuming, which means many a practice commitment waxes and wanes! I think that's ok and there's always something to learn from our behavior, especially if we avoid blaming ourselves for it. More on that in the episode.
What’s in this episode of Everyday Meditation?
- Welcome + getting situated, with a few thoughts on coming back to meditation after a break
- A little lead-in movement: seated cat/cow
- Breathing practice: 1:1 even ratio breathing
- Meditation technique (awareness kriya): Hum Sa
- A little re-grounding movement: seated arm lift
As always, I encourage you to make yourself at home in this practice: substitute, modify, do as you need to feel safe and present, including taking breaks!
After listening to the episode, perhaps check in: did you notice something that you want to carry with you? If yes, maybe jot it down in a notebook or record a voice memo to help you remember!
Be moving, be true, be you
photo credit paul blenkhorn at sensory arthouse, found on unsplash