We all experience time in our own ways, and many of us are familiar with the experience of "not having enough of it". Last week, I was advising college student on time management and my main advice was to find ways to take care of your basic needs first. Perhaps there will always be more that you want to do, and being ok with that is a "time management" of a sort. More on that in the opening of the episode before guiding the meditation practice. Enjoy!
Listen to "Finding Time through Calm and AUM Humming Meditation"
What’s in this episode of Everyday Meditation?
- Welcome + getting situated, with a few thoughts on finding time (and time management) through what helps you feel calm
- A little lead-in movement: Seated side bend
- Breathing practice: Alternate Nostril Breathing (Nadi Shodhana)
- Meditation technique (awareness kriya): AUM humming kriya
- A little re-grounding movement: Seated twist
As always, I encourage you to make yourself at home in this practice: substitute, modify, do as you need to feel safe and present, including taking breaks!
After listening to the episode, perhaps check in: did you notice something that you want to carry with you? If yes, maybe jot it down in a notebook or record a voice memo to help you remember!
Be moving, be true, be you
photo credit lisa yount, found on unsplash