What helps you rest?
And what kinds of rest and recovery do you need?
Beyond sleep (enough of which we now know is crucial for our health and wellbeing), we also need rest that gives us space to process, to heal, to grow. More on that in the episode, enjoy!
Listen to "Ep 517 - Allowing Rest + Hum Sa Meditation" on Spreaker.
What’s in this episode of Everyday Meditation?
- Welcome + getting situated, with a few thoughts on allowing yourself rest
- A little lead-in movement: Cat / child's
- Breathing practice: 4-part breathing
- Meditation technique (awareness kriya): Hum Sa
- A little re-grounding movement: Seated twist
As always, I encourage you to make yourself at home in this practice: substitute, modify, do as you need to feel safe and present, including taking breaks!
After listening to the episode, perhaps check in: did you notice something that you want to carry with you? If yes, maybe jot it down in a notebook or record a voice memo to help you remember!
Be moving, be true, be you
photo credit philipp lublasser, found on unsplash