“Esther showed me that yoga is for everyone, that there is no ‘keeping up with others’, that my practice was my own and I could individualize it according to my abilities in a given day/stage/moment.”
– Melanie, private client
Folks like you and Melanie find their way to me when something’s not right.
Either there’s pain in their way or there’s joy missing from their day. Together, we sort out where you’re at (because it’s not always obvious!), and determine how to start changing what’s not right.
Each week, I’ll guide you through a tailored movement or yoga session to gently move you toward your goals.
The sessions are custom both in terms of your objectives and, more importantly, how we go about addressing them. Because even when different people share similar goals, we’re all pretty unique in how we want to achieve them.
Want to learn more?
“To maintain your health, you have to ask yourself: “how can I deal with what’s going on today?” Some days it might be a breathing exercise, and some days it might be a vigorous practice, but having the totality of the practice— the diversity of ways to combat stress— is important. And you really do that — incorporate the whole package into your lessons.”
– Mary, group class student
It’s movement education designed to help you make regular movement — the kind that helps you feel good day in and day out— a real part of your life.
Inside this online group membership, l share content created to teach you skills + facts that help you make choices for yourself and stay active in ways you enjoy — including and beyond the members-only practices inside!
Mov/ed Members get exclusive new teachings from me every month, including:
– Yoga Mov/es: my yoga teaching in audio format, 1-3 monthly episodes
– Mov/ed Podcast: episodes on movement education for your body, mind, and life 😉 1-3 monthly episodes
– Esther’s Everyday Meditation Podcast: select episodes from my existing meditation podcast every month, plus occasional exclusive mind mov/es episodes
– Tutorials + workbooks: occasional extra tools (videos + quizzes!) to help you connect with your mov/es.
– Mov/e notes: mov/ed member updates! Or you can think of them as weekly love notes from me.
Every week I’ll update you with what’s new inside member central. Access new posts via the patreon app or page, load the feed into your favorite podcast app, or download what you want and use it where you like!
And! because I want to support all modes of learning for my mov/ed members: discounts!
20% off custom online sessions
30% off all courses (in development!)
Ready to mov/e?