“To maintain your health, you have to ask yourself: “how can I deal with what’s going on today?” Some days it might be a breathing exercise, and some days it might be a vigorous practice, but having the totality of the practice— the diversity of ways to combat stress— is important. And you really do that — incorporate the whole package into your lessons.”
– Mary, group class student
Mov/ed is movement education designed to help you make regular movement — the kind that helps you feel good day in and day out— a real part of your life.
Inside this online group membership, l share content created to teach you skills + facts that help you make choices for yourself and stay active in ways you enjoy — including and beyond the members-only practices inside!
Mov/ed Members get exclusive new teachings from me every month:
– Yoga Mov/es: my yoga teaching in audio format, weekly episodes
– Mov/ed Podcast: episodes on movement education for your body, mind, and life 😉 biweekly episodes
– Mind mov/es: occasional episodes on meditation just for mov/ed members, plus select episodes from my existing meditation podcast, Esther’s Everyday Meditation Podcast (all in one place 😉
– Mov/ed live: live class (a mix between led practice + workshop) via zoom — weekly, starts March 2020!
Every week I’ll update you with what’s new inside member central. Access new posts via the patreon app or page, load the feed into your favorite podcast app, or download what you want and use it where you like!
And! 20% off custom online sessions
All my mov/ed goodness in one place for a monthly membership rate that you choose (and can adjust if you find you’re getting more or less value from the membership than you expected).
Ready to mov/e?